Thanks to You, I Survived National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo Day 30!

November has gone by in a blink, and I managed to successfully complete National Blog Posting Month. WooHoo!

At the halfway mark I thanked everyone who had supported me or commented on my posts up to that point, and now I would like to thank those of you who said nice things during the second half of November. The comments and kind words really helped to keep me going. Sincerely, thank you:

John (Trashy’s World)
fit for a kid
Denise (View from the Glen)
Krista (Life in the hutch)
Pauline (Brightest Blue)
Tony
Jen (Martinis for Breakfast)
Gwen (Us vs the Kids)
Sara (My Points of View)
Sid (Nasty, Brute-ish & Short)
Laura
Vicky (Some Kind of Mom)
Alison (Party of 3)
Cathy
Nat (From Nat’s Brain)
Mary Lynn (Riding in a handbasket)
JuliaR (Julia’s Sewing Blog)
Jamine (Jamine the Yoga Teacher)
Katie
Amy B (Keep your head up)
Capital Mom
Eileen (Hi Mom!)
Anonymous
Angela (from the dock)
Julie (Coffee With Julie)
Alison
Delia
Alana
Kim
Grace
Sandy
Paul B.
Jennifer (A Winding Path)
Darcie (Play Each Day)

Please drop me a line if I missed you on this list. I tried very hard to capture everybody. I will do a more detailed wrap-up of the month, after I attend to all the things I have been neglecting at home this month.

Phew, I made it!

This entry was posted in nablopomo, thank you. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Thanks to You, I Survived National Blog Posting Month. NaBloPoMo Day 30!

1. Congratulations Finola! You made it, and I have to say that the quality of your posts were never compromised – every day was good! As a fellow blogger, it would be great to get a debrief on your experience. As I followed along, I wondered if posting everyday affected your feelings about blogging (ie – did it become a chore?), where did you get your inspiration? AND – did you notice any differences in your google analytics? Did you pick up any new loyal readers? Would you do it again? Thanks in advance, from a blogger who was too chicken to try it out….!

2. zoom says:

Congratulations! Now just don't do what XUP did, back when she was just UP, after 30 consecutive days of blogging. She just up and deleted her blog! She'd OD'd on blogging and she quit, cold turkey, just like that! (Months later she started another blog.)

3. Liisa says:

Congrats! You made it. It must be satisfying to set a goal and reach it.

I second Jen's request for thoughts and feelings about blogging after such an intense run.

4. Way to go Finola! Did you find it hard to come up with content? Any advice for those of us trying to blog more?

5. Congrats on writing everyday for a month. And I love your Mom. I can hear Ireland in her writing. Some of my favorite books are about Ireland, and I hope to visit one day. And I want your mom. (oh I already said that) Cheers.

6. Laura says:

Congratulations Finola!!! What a feat! I've enjoyed reading every post. 🙂

Finola: I will miss your daily blog.

Mara: I am quite overwhelmed by the sentiments you expressed about me, and I very much appreciate them. Thank you.

8. Capital Mom says:

I am impressed Finola. Enjoy a break!

Jen, I will definitely do a debrief in a few day. I'm pretty sure I would do it again.

Zoom, No way am I quitting. And I really hope Xup comes back soon!

fit for a kid, Thank you, and definitely a debrief is coming.

somekindofmom, Ideas weren't too hard to come by. I found myself really aware of the whole day, looking for things to say.

Mara, Thank you, and I love my Mom too!

Laura, Thanks so much for all your comments along the way 🙂

Mom, I hope to still write a lot though. And thanks for reading and guest-posting!

Capital Mom, Thank you 🙂

10. krista says:

Finola! Thx so much for the shout out. I loved following you through this. It is an impressive feat. Look forward to reading you at a slightly more leisurely pace 🙂