Time to Learn How to Add Photos and Videos

I am becoming more and more afraid of technology as I get older. But now it is time for me to learn how to add photos and videos to a blog post. So, here is my first try. Thank you for being my test subjects.

Here is a photo I took this afternoon in my front yard when I got home from work. I don’t know if you can tell from the picture, but these are the teeniest tiniest little tulips I have ever seen. They are only a bit bigger than crocuses and they make me smile every spring when they come up.

Now, I haven’t been bragging nearly enough about my kids on this blog, so it is time to change this. Here is my daughter who will turn 6 in a couple of weeks. She only started piano lessons in September, taking half hour semi-private lesson once a week. She has just started on her third piano book. Yup, she’s awesome.

Voila.

So, did I do this, or not. Time for me to preview….

Oh I think I did it. Now the true test: Publish.

10 Responses to Time to Learn How to Add Photos and Videos

1. JoeGirl says:

Delightful, delightful, delightful!

Now Fin, there is absolutely no need for you to be afraid of technology. You took up RUNNING for gosh's sake… THAT is scary!!!

2. Super jealous – I only live an hour away…Why aren't MY tulips blooming yet?

Great pics. Way to go.

Joe, Running is so easy compared to this!

Denise, Thanks! And don't despair. This is a dwarf tulip that blooms weeks before my regular ones. All the others are still green.

4. DaniGirl says:

Yay for photos and video!! I love your tiny tulips — I have their teeny-tiny daff cousins in my yard, and they make me smile, too!

5. You're way ahead of me: the last time I uploaded a video, it was sideways! 🙂

Dani, Aw, now I want some tiny daffs to go beside my little tulips!

Kristen, It was just blind luck that mine didn't end up that way too!

7. Your tulips are beautiful and your daughter even more so! Congrats on the techie success!

8. You did it! Now didn't that feel good?? 🙂

9. The Mindful Merchant says:

Jumpy claps for your daughter and for you. Well done!

Julie, Andrea, Laura. Thanks!
    And I love jumpy claps 🙂