Here is my list of things that I would like to accomplish in March. I hope to do a bit better than I did in February. If you read last month’s list, you will notice that there are some repeats. Geesh, I really hope that I don’t have to write that I will clean out my closet on my April list too.
1. I will continue training for the half marathon in May, running 3x per week.
2. I will add in one strength workout a week.
3. I will make soup once.
4. I will clean out my bedroom closet.
5. I will call a friend to go out for coffee or wine twice.
6. I will keep practicing my French at work – slowly and steadily improving.
7. I will get a babysitter at least one time and go out for dinner with Tony.
8. Finish reading my current book and my book club book. I read every day, but sometimes it is just for five minutes. Life just feels so busy right now.
9. Do a family outing to a sugar bush.
10. Be a more patient person. I tried to get Tony agree to judge this one for me, because in all honesty, it is with him that I tend to be the least patient, and I would really like to do better. Understandably, this is my blog, and Tony doesn’t want to put himself out there the way that I do, so I will have to be the one to report back to you on this one. I will be as honest as I can be.