Laurie from Not Just About Cancer posted recently about lists. I love lists and I can’t get anything done without one, not at home, and not at work. I just can’t start something unless I have a tangible piece of paper telling me to get going. Laurie posted a list of goals that she was making for the next month, and I hope she will forgive me for blatantly copying her idea for a blog post, and even for copying some of the items on her list. I hope you don’t mind, Laurie!
1. I will start training in earnest for the half marathon in May, running 3x per week.
2. I will also do at least one strength work-out a week.
3. I will make soup
4. I will clean out my bedroom closet.
5. I will go skating with my family on the canal, and enjoy it.
6. I will try to go to bed earlier.
7. I will call a friend to go out for coffee or wine twice.
8. I will practice my French more often at work and not worry so much about the mistakes that I make.
9. I will get a babysitter at least one time and go out for dinner with Tony (slam dunk as my Dad is watching the kids tonight!)
10. Run at least 2x per week (in case I flunk out at #1)